Henbury Golf Club
Job Vacancies at The Club
PART TIME FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR – HENBURY GOLF CLUB
Due to retirement at the end of June, we are recruiting for the above position.
25 hours per week – which is flexible by arrangement. Reporting to the Managing Secretary. Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.
Taking sole responsibility for day to day accounting functions, the job includes:
• Maintaining and posting cashbook, petty cash, purchase ledger, credit cards, weekly & monthly payroll, trial balance, pensions administration, VAT returns, swipe card system, subscription invoices etc.
• Producing quarterly trial balance and nominal activity reports for Club Management Meetings
• Ensuring revenue and capital budgets are adhered to
• Working with Bar / Catering managers, Golf Professional and Greens Staff as required
• Assisting the Managing Secretary with day to day matters, and working closely with the Club Treasurer
• Cover for Managing Secretary during holidays and other necessary times away from the office.
The successful candidate will demonstrate proven accounting and administrative capabilities, including good systems and excel skills. Knowledge of Sage Accounts & Payroll desirable. Would suit accounts staff looking for part time employment in a small busy office. General interest in sport and knowledge of golf useful.
For further information please send your application and CV to Sue Elliott, Managing Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org