Henbury Golf Club
The Academy offers a range of lessons to help golfers of all levels improve their game.
Lessons are conducted in a friendly and professional environment, with lessons tailored to your own needs, using the latest teaching techniques and aids.
- Lessons on Putting and Chipping.
- The Swing, Long Game.
- Latest video technology in golf.
- Courses or single lessons.
- Player Development.
- Green Reading.
- Mind Management.
- The Power of Imagery.
- Alignment and Sighting.
- County Coaching Sessions.
Group Lessons for Ladies.
These group lessons are normally held on a Monday and Saturday. Please book in advance.
Group Lessons for Juniors.
These group sessions are normally held on a Saturday and midweek during school holidays. Please book in advance.
Thinking of joining a golf club?
Then this beginners program could be the one for you. This program is designed to get the beginner golfer up to speed with all the basic skills and knowledge required for a game of golf. The beginners program has a proven formula, starting with the short game and progressing through to the more complicated long game.
- A series of 6 lessons with a PGA Professional to learn the basic skills in putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play, mid irons, long game including course awareness and management.
- Opportunities to meet new and existing golf club members.
- Basic rules & etiquette information and terminology.
As an added benefit why not try our Academy Membership during this session.
The Academy membership is normally used in combination with golf instruction. This membership will allow you to use the practice ground, putting green and netted area, also it includes social membership, which allows you to use the clubhouse and its facilities.
Gift vouchers are available through the year for golf lessons and golf goods within the Professional Shop.